What's New in ListManager™ v. 10 (Lyris LM™)
Major New Features: MailStreams,
MailStream Optimization, Smart Bounce Processing,
Reaction, Improved Feedback loops, Detects and avoids ISP firewall
blocks, Security features
- Dynamic Block Reaction the system
dynamically adjusts connection limitation properties in
real-time based on response codes from the ISP. It will also
track the historical connection behavior for optimal number of
connections for each ISP.
- Offers the ability to send your campaign
in parallel over multiple IP addresses - to protect your
- MailStream Optimization feature gives you
unprecedented control over how you mail to your most important
subscribers, by letting you associate different subscriber
segments to different mailstreams.
- The MailStream Optimization feature does
not require scripting or IT support. It's so easy, for marketers
to fly solo.
- Smart bounce processing weeds out invalid
email addresses … and saves legitimate ones.
- Lyris ListManager™ 10 stops ISP red
flagging by removing invalid email addresses from your list
- ListManager™ 10.0 uses nine distinct bounce
categories. This helps stop good email addresses from bouncing
because someone's on an extended vacation or their mailbox
remains full for too many days.
- Lyris ListManager™ 10.0.automatically
monitors and responds to changes in ISP "connection settings so
these changes can keep your mail flowing smoothly.
- Lyris ListManager™ 10.0.Handles spam
complaints automatically. If you have signed up for various
ISPs' feedback loops, Lyris ListManager™ 10.0 automatically
processes the spam-complaint data you receive from the ISPs and
promptly removes these subscribers from your lists. You can even
view a report that shows which members and which mailings are
generating spam complaints.
- Improved Feedback loops: Added Hotmail
feedback loop support, now tracks by member id and which mailing
they complained about.
- Detects and avoids ISP firewall blocks:
System realizes it won’t make progress and stops attempting
- Removed 200 connection limit for incoming
- Updated FCK editor for support of Safari
- Revamped Complaint handling
- Removed support for Postgres & Solaris
- New DB library (OLEdb): More tolerant of
network issues, can be configured for automatic database
fail-over, and allows for larger data sizes.