Why you should sell your products and services using emailed coupons?
Email coupons are wonderful; you can track their distribution right to the individual email recipient, shopper or consumer, follow that shopper to your website, and “see” the coupon being used, as detailed in your daily reports. You can tell if your recipient passed the coupon savings along to their friends via email, and of course, the great deal you emailed to your subscribers will appear on some social network, which will prompt more website traffic for you.
Remember, everyone likes a deal, and that’s exactly what coupons offer. There’s a certain shopper satisfaction in saving money; getting the lower price, finding the sale that your neighbor didn’t. People enjoy using coupons. Coupons offer buying power and for some who hate to see a sale slip by, a commitment to buy because “it’s a good deal” and it came directly to them.
With email coupons, you can offer these good deals to all of your email subscribers or to a selected few. In addition, the best part about using email coupon marketing: these savings can be used by any sized company at any time with any budget. With the proper shopping cart program, a small company or large industry can effortlessly monitor the effectiveness of their coupon campaigns as most shopping cart programs can be configured to automatically apply the coupon offer or discount with the proper coupon code entered by the consumer.
Marketing experts tell us consumers buy more when they use coupons, so it only stands to reason that online purchases will rise also because not only does the consumer have a discount in hand, you have the opportunity to up-sell and make other add-on product suggestions during the check out phase. With a little effort and the right email-hosting provider, you can:
- Spice up your email newsletter campaigns with valuable and applicable coupon discounts.
- Take advantage of add-on sale opportunities along with after sale incentive coupons by incorporating them as part of a buyer reward program.’
- Target your email recipients with offers designed specifically to their needs, tastes and shopping habits.
- Personalize your coupons by demographic categories that you have collected about your subscribers.When you do make a sale, as your customer checks out, email a follow up coupon to serve as a reminder and as an incentive for those who only buy once, to return and purchase again. Issue a coupon to offer free shipping or a percentage discount on the next purchase. It’s easy because email coupons are:
- Easy to design
- Cost effective
- Easily monitored
Email coupons increase your sales by:
- Working in conjunction with your newsletter to announce advance sales and specials
- Being sent to a specific segment of your list by demographics based on interest.
- Presenting a sense of urgency to the recipient as the coupon and its expiration date can be hosted and controlled at the server level that has a true expiration date or changing discount as time goes by.
- Being offered as a reward to your best (loyal) customers.
- Increasing your organizations exposure in the marketplace.
Along with conventional email marketing campaigns (or bulk email marketing), command your subscribers attention with content that speaks to their individual interests with coupon incentives and timely offers.Consider Dundee Internet hosted email solutions, to send personalized email marketing campaigns and customized email newsletters with relevant coupon offers based on the behavior of the individual subscriber.