Email Marketing Best Practices
Before you send your first Email; Start, by Thinking of your marketing strategy.
- Profile forms are an excellent way to identify with your audience. A profile form allows your subscriber to update their email preferences, so when you mail, the right message will reach the right target audience.
- Resist sending too much email, pay attention to who signed up for what information, and if offered on your profile form, how many times they want to hear from you.
- Ask yourself what are your email goals. Are you soliciting more website clicks, promoting a new product, distributing information that you expect will be shared, thereby growing your list? Is this a re-engagement campaign or are you just inviting someone to fill out their Profile Form? Whatever your goal is make sure you plan to deliver the right message at the right time.
- Communication doesn’t stop with email, follow up with Social Networks that complement your message.
- Triggered Segments will send messages to the right email recipient at the right time. With Dundee, easily create segments that contain one or more trigger clauses: A phrase in an email that may specify a given date or event.